Tuesday 1 October 2013

Winter parkas

As it's now October it is most definitely acceptable to be shopping for coats which I, along with handbags, find one of the most exciting things to buy.
Once again the trusty parkas are out in force in everywhere, therefore, I have taken it upon myself to put together a few of my favourites I've spotted.


Topshop
£95
I had already seen this instore and it had caught my eye, however fell in love with it after seeing it in Zoella's haul and realising how fluffy and adorable the hood really is. So cute!


Miss Selfridge 
£89
I'd never usually go for a coat or jacket in this colour as I feel like it could easily wash all the colour out of an outfit but again, I am a sucker for fur and I love the statement hood on this one too.


Pull & Bear
£79.99
I don't usually buy too much in Pull & Bear as I believe the nearest store to me is in London, although I have loved their selection of coats for the past couple of years. The "military" feel to this one breaks the rules of the typical parka a little, making it catch my eye whilst scrolling down their website.


ASOS/French Connection
£165
This is the priciest of the parkas I've chosen to include in my post but I think if it's within your budget it's definitely worth the splurge. Again it features the typical oversized fur hood that I  love but also contrasts the  khaki main body with black sleeves which I think makes it far more diverse wearable with a wide range of outfits. (ASOS has a huge range of parkas at the moment with many cheaper ones than this)


Zara
£109
These photos and this model do not do this coat justice at all. Zara is my favourite shop in the world and I have been stroking this jacket in there for the past month and a bit, it is far chunkier and way more snuggly than it appears in these photos and I adore it. I can see it going with almost everything in my wardrobe, be that jeans and a jumper when going into town or a cute dress to school. Unless I have a drastic change of heart I am 100% buying this next time I go shopping and will just try to forget about the price tag.

xo





1 comment:

  1. I love parkas.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete